Investor Business Plans
Give yourself the best chance of securing investment for your new business.
Many small and startup businesses seek investment from family, business networks, angel investors or venture capital. It can be hard work to get an investor on board, so communicating your idea clearly, developing the business model, conveying the opportunity and persuading the investor are crucial. Don’t leave it to chance.
At The Business Plan Company, we do a lot of investor business plans and get feedback from investors, so we can give you the best chance of success. That means a concise description of the business concept that is easy to understand, detailed projections that show all assumptions, strong business owner profiles that demonstrate your skills and experience for this business, and consistency throughout. Of course, investors also want to know about returns.
How it works:
- Takes 2-4 weeks.
- Includes discussion, analysis, feedback and guidance by experienced small business experts.
- Includes research into your market, industry trends, competition.
- Creates projections, targets and start-up costs.
- Includes an overview of your marketing.
- Clearly communicate your concept, idea and the opportunity.
- You can ask questions of a dedicated small business planner.
- We write the investor business plan, so you don’t need to.
- Can include graphic design layout for maximum impact.