Migration Business Plans
Accurate, realistic plans with local knowledge.
Working with hundreds of migration agents across Australia and Asia, The Business Plan Company has a lot of experience with migration business plans. We get constant feedback from our clients, government and agents, so our plans are realistic, viable, detailed and accurate.
The Business Plan Company keep up to date with State Government policies, to ensure that plans meet requirements. We have a strong track record with approvals.
All business plans are prepared in Australia, with a team spread across all capital cities, so you can be assured of intimate knowledge of the local market. We fully prepare business plans for business migration applications ready for submission, including all revisions.
Not sure what kind of business? Whether the business makes sense? No problem, we are happy to work with you to develop your clients’ proposal. The Business Plan Company works with you during the plan development and tailors the content to suit your specific requirements. Because we work with all types of business plans (not just migration), we get a lot of insight into the local economy.
We work with all types of business visas, including:
- Migration business plan for Visa 187
- Migration business plan for Visa 186
- Migration business plan for Visa 188
- Expression of Interest (EOI) for Visa 188
- Migration business plan for Visa 132
- Expression of Interest (EOI) for Visa 132
- Migration business plan for Visa 482
- Migration business plan for Visa 489
- Migration business plan for Visa 491
- Migration business plan for Visa E2
- Training plan for Visa 407
How it works:
- Takes 1-2 weeks.
- Preliminary discussions about business type, suitability and workshop ideas, at no extra charge.
- Total preparation of plan, ready to submit. Minimal effort required by the agent.
- Up to date knowledge of requirements for each state.
- Includes research into your market, industry trends, competition.
- We create projections, targets and start-up costs.
- Thorough, realistic plans, not just tick-the-box.